As you will read in the following article, San Diego is becoming one of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Dental Implant Centers has been providing the highest quality dental implant treatment in San Diego for the past 33 years.
As you will read in the following article, San Diego is becoming one of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Dental Implant Centers has been providing the highest quality dental implant treatment in San Diego for the past 33 years. Thousands of San Diegans as well as people traveling to San Diego have been successfully treated by Dr. James Khazan. Dental implantology is our expertise. We provide the latest and best technology, methods, and dental implant material to replace missing or failing teeth.
Boating in San Diego
San Diego is a beautiful beach destination: one of the most popular waterfront places for families to visit in the United States. Whether you live in San Diego or you are planning an upcoming vacation, make sure you are ready for a water adventure.
Not only does your boat need to be ready for the ocean, but it’s essential to ensure that you are up-to-date on local rules and regulations. Here are a few tips to help:
- Boating License: If you are under the age of 35 and driving a boat anywhere in the state, then it’s necessary to have a California Boater Card. This simple class and test teach where you can drive, speed management, and what the buoys and markers mean.
- Protected Waters: It’s calmer and safer to keep the boat in the protected waters of the harbor. Small boats can be in both Mission Bay and San Diego. If you are heading out past the breakwater and into the Pacific Ocean, you’ll want a bigger boat for safety reasons.
- Beaching the Boat: There are many locations in Mission Bay where you can beach a boat. This is permitted as long as it is not a swimming area and there are no landing or takeoff points for water skiers.
- Swimmers in the Area: Always keep the boat at least 200 feet away from beaches where people swim. If you are within 100 feet of a swimmer or surfer, the boat speed must be under 5 miles per hour.
- Safety Equipment: Always make sure that you have safety equipment on board the boat. The requirements vary depending on the type of boat but might include one life jacket per person, a fire extinguisher, flairs, a throwable floatation device, navigation lights, and proper registration.
- Mission Bay Zones of Activity: There are 4 specific zones in Mission Bay that regulate how boats can be used: swim zones, speed zones, open speed zones, and special use areas. Ensure you understand the rules and regulations for each zone, and pay attention to the map so you always know which zone you are in.
Boating is a great activity to enjoy when you are in San Diego! With the right planning and safety practices, enjoying a fun day on the water with your loved ones is possible.
– Written by Becki Andrus in partnership with Mealey Marine boating accessories.
Dental Implant Centers is the leading provider of dental implant treatments in San Diego. We are an All-Inclusive dental implant practice which provides all aspects of your treatment in one office and by one doctor. You will not be referred to other doctors or offices. This will avoid confusion of seeing 2 or more doctors, ensure smooth and fast treatment, less cost, and better result. Dr James Khazian has been practicing dental implantology for over 30 years, has had extensive training and education in the field, and has performed thousands of dental implants, different types of bone grafting, sinus grafting, All On 4, and All ON 6 surgeries. He has been awarded as Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), and the Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI).
For more information about dental implants, all-on-4, all-on-6, bone grafts, sinus graft, full mouth reconstruction, snap on dentures, and cosmetic dentistry, you may request a free consultation with Dr. James Khazian by clicking here or call 866-4my-smile (866-469-7645)