It’s true that most adults missing multiple teeth are eligible for dental implants. However, you must schedule a consultation with your implant dentist for the following reasons:
- You must be in good general overall health to undergo minor oral surgery
- You must show no signs of gum disease in order to undergo periodontal therapy prior to All-On-4 implantation, to have good oral health.
- A sufficient amount of jawbone is required to provide support for the four dental implants, even though their jawbones do not have to be at the same level as they do for regular dental implants.
Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 dental implants provide a multitude of advantages that traditional dental implants cannot. In contrast, these novel implant solutions provide:
- The opportunity to live a better quality of life because you can eat and speak without difficulty is what I want to seize.
- The ease of consuming your favorite foods without having to blend them up or cut them up into tiny pieces
- Your jawbone is continuously stimulated for improved oral health.
- A greater bite force and chewing power
- Prosthetics that can last 30 years or longer with popular care
All-on-4 Implants Near Me – Contact Us Today!
Are you interested in all-on-4 dental implants? Contact our office today to make your appointment, and discuss your treatment options.