Am I A Candidate for All-On-4 Dental Implants? San Diego CA 92103
All-on-4 Implants are often a good option for people who have lost several teeth. However, a scheduled appointment with your implant dentist is required for the following reasons:
- You must be in good general overall health to undergo minor oral surgery
- You must show no signs of gum disease in order to undergo periodontal therapy prior to All-On-4 implantation, to have good oral health.
- A sufficient amount of jawbone is required to provide support for the four dental implants, even though their jawbones do not have to be at the same level as they do for regular dental implants.
Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants
With All-On-4 dental implants, you can receive a number of benefits that are unattainable with regular dental implants. Here are some of the advantages:
- The opportunity to live a better quality of life because you can eat and speak without difficulty is what I want to seize.
- Long-lasting prosthetics with regular maintenance
- The ease of consuming your favorite foods without having to blend them up or cut them up into tiny pieces
- Your jawbone is continuously stimulated for improved oral health.
- An increased bite force and chewing capacity.
All-on-4 Implants Near Me – Contact Us Today!
Are you interested in all-on-4 dental implants? Contact our office today to make your appointment, and discuss your treatment options.