Dental implants are used to anchor denture arches in place. Dental implants are surgically placed in the jawbone, where they fuses with the bone tissue to create strong stabilizing anchors. This prevents dentures from shifting and sliding along the gums, allowing you to speak, smile, laugh, and eat your favorite foods without fear or discomfort.
The Pros of Implant Dentures
- Added confidence for denture wearers
- Natural-looking and long-lasting replacements for full arches of missing teeth
- Eliminate concerns about denture movement while eating and speaking
- Dental implants help prevent jawbone loss
- Require less jawbone density than single-crown dental implants
- Dentures lock firmly in place, but can be removed for cleaning
- Dentures are fully customized and crafted using durable, high-quality materials
- No food restrictions
All-on-4 Dental Implants
An all-on-four dental implant denture is a common implant denture method. With four dental implants strategically positioned in either the upper or lower jawbone, this approach secures an entire arch denture. The two dental implants in the front of the mouth are typically positioned in the front, while the other two are positioned at an angle in the back.
All-on-4 Implants Near Me – Contact Us Today!
Are you interested in all-on-4 dental implants? Contact our office today to make your appointment, and discuss your treatment options.