All-On-4 Implant Dentures in San Diego CA 92103
With dental implants acting as anchors, implant dentures can be securely fastened to the jawbone. Because they fuse with the jawbone tissue after being surgically implanted, dental implants are excellent for stabilizing removable dentures.
Since implant dentures stay in place and allow you to speak, laugh, and chew without reservation, they are distinct from removable dentures, which tend to slide and shift along the gum line.
What are the benefits of Implant Dentures?
- Added confidence for denture wearers
- Natural-looking and long-lasting replacements for full arches of missing teeth
- Eliminate concerns about denture movement while eating and speaking
- Dental implants help prevent jawbone loss
- Require less jawbone density than single-crown dental implants
- Dentures lock firmly in place, but can be removed for cleaning
- Dentures are fully customized and crafted using durable, high-quality materials
- No food restrictions
All-on-4 Dental Implants
The All-on-4 dental implant denture procedure is extremely well-known. With this method, a full-arch denture is secured to four dental implants positioned in the upper or lower jawbone. The position of two dental implants is usually near the front of the mouth, while the other two are positioned at an angle in the back.
All-on-4 Implants Near Me – Contact Us Today!
Are you interested in all-on-4 dental implants? Contact our office today to make your appointment, and discuss your treatment options.